5 of my family friendly favorites from this week:
1. For like, a minute, I thought it was about to be summer around here and found this.Water pinatas! YES!
2. Again, with the summer thing. Like, a billion popsicle recipes. Awesome.
3. Um, right. It really did feel like summer here for a minute. I swear. Wouldn’t these be awesome for growing herbs or little flowers? I have more of a toxic gangrenous black thumb than, say, a green thumb, but I think I’m really going to give this one a try.
4. And just to prove that the Easter holiday has not escaped my attention, how precious are these? I’ll let you know if I really make them or just admire their fabulousness on my screen.
5. Plus, a holiday craft that appears so easy, that even I may be able to pull it off with the kiddos. I think.